International Clean Racers Club [ICRC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great clean racing with my ICRC buds, mates, and vriends

+2
TeamGreenZX10
Quantum Cyclist
6 posters

Go down

Great clean racing with my ICRC buds, mates, and vriends Empty Great clean racing with my ICRC buds, mates, and vriends

Post  Quantum Cyclist Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:35 am

Wanted to thank Redskyze, Ricin 13, RippednTorn, Ex Us Squid, Jas Verstoppen, and our fearless leader Voodoo 962 for some great racing. In all my days of Forza, I have never seen such good sportsmanship in a series of races. Everyone had a mic, everyone apologized when there was an inadvertant accident, and everybody was flexible with cars, classes, and tracks.
Now if I can just tune a B class car to keep up with Ricin's Mini Cooper or Squid's A class Dart.

See you on the track!

QC

Quantum Cyclist

Back to top Go down

Great clean racing with my ICRC buds, mates, and vriends Empty Re: Great clean racing with my ICRC buds, mates, and vriends

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Ya it's proving to be a very good club so far ... NACR is keeping up the same tradition ... we need to get a 5 on 5 online race ICRC v. NACR here soon LOL ..... And I am also trying to tune a B class car ... and a C Class ... i usually ONLY race A-R3 but im broadening my horizon a little bit Smile
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

https://www.facebook.com/Austin.Uhrick

Back to top Go down

Great clean racing with my ICRC buds, mates, and vriends Empty Re: Great clean racing with my ICRC buds, mates, and vriends

Post  Voodoo 962 Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Yeah, I loved it! Even though I only had time to jump in for 2 races, it was top-notch. Thanks to all the NACR members for really taking the car club on board and making something out of it.

An organised event would undoubtedly be a good thing, we need to spark up the online racing desire in the Euro zone members 'cause at the moment they're all very focused on doing their World Tour and Rivals! bounce

Voodoo 962

Back to top Go down

Post  hydro wasul Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:14 pm

@voodoo, if you see some of us online, just setup a lobby and send the club invite thingy.
i guess most people will join in

hydro wasul

Back to top Go down

Post  Shivva771 Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:45 am

Still haven't really ventured into any online races yet apart from a couple of random horror shows where some arse would be sitting at the finishing straight purely to try and ram folks but would be happy to join in if I'm free to race with ye.. I'm utter crap so you will have fun lapping me Smile

Shivva771

http://www.TF-images.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Voodoo 962 Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:15 am

Shivva, don't worry if you're not that fast! I'm sure there's plenty of us who will happily cruise with you anyway, and maybe we can help you to get faster if you like.

Hydro Wasul, thanks for joining our game last night, we got some good racing going on there. Hope you had fun ;-]

Voodoo 962

Back to top Go down

Post  Shivva771 Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:04 am

Cheers Voodoo, any and all advice welcome. I've always loved racing games and bought the 360 just for Forza 4. Never been much good at them but they are bloody good fun all the same for me Smile Have started using manual gears since Forza 4 came out though and and slowly getting the hang of them which I hope will speed me up a wee bit.

Shivva771

http://www.TF-images.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hydro wasul Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:08 am

of course it was fun and way better than the hoppers but i had some problems with the higher powered rwd cars... i spun out like 3 or 4 times on the hockenheim R3 race Smile

hydro wasul

Back to top Go down

Post  ThirdEyeGirl Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Yes, I'm with Team Green on the 5 v 5 races. Here's hopeing me and Green can get Nebraska, Golfer, and LeakBlack in on it. Very Happy

Also Vodoo. I have about 13 WTCC cars that are lapping within 1 second of each other. If you like I can put them all up on my storefront or just send them to you to download so the Europe reagon can get in on the close raceing we NA peeps are having. Very Happy
ThirdEyeGirl
ThirdEyeGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down