International Clean Racers Club [ICRC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marco looking for a spot in ICRC

2 posters

Go down

Marco looking for a spot in ICRC Empty Marco looking for a spot in ICRC

Post  Marco350 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Hi guys,

My name is Marco, 39 years old born in The Netherlands but currently living in the UK (Shropshire) for the last 4 and bit years.
I'm looking for some clean racing in Forza and having a good laugh while racing! I race with all assists off except for the braking line one. That will come off soon as well when I have familiarized myself with the different circuits again.
Tried to join ICRC yesterday but the club had reached its limits. Read on the forum about regional clubs that are in the process of being created and would like to apply for a spot in one.

My gamertag is: Marco350

Hope to see you online soon!

Marco350

Back to top Go down

Marco looking for a spot in ICRC Empty Hey

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Ya... its very full huh ha.. ask Voodoo or Fantasy about it if you arent accepted after a few days ... i am almost certain alot of ppl out of that 100 arent serious and arent really "clean" lol you know what i mean ... i think they just saw all the interest in this club and wanted to be a part of something big hah... our NACR club is actually in the top 300 clubs ... we kick ass i know Wink
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

https://www.facebook.com/Austin.Uhrick

Back to top Go down

Marco looking for a spot in ICRC Empty Re: Marco looking for a spot in ICRC

Post  Marco350 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:10 am

Update!

I got my invite to ICRC last night, thanks for that! I also noticed that a couple of people send me invites to play Forza, thanks for that as well. I however was already playing Horde on Gears of War 3 with some friends so if I didn't respond to your invite don't take offense, it just means that I have other commitments Smile

There are so many good games out at the moment, and soon to be released as well that it is hard to find the time to play them all!

Marco350

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:42 pm

About the invites thing ... Its ok if you get an invite and can't join ... The only thing you can do is send a game invite to EVERY member of your club ... instead of just the ones playing Forza 4 ... I honestly don't think that T10 expected a club to get 100 members and having to make subsidiaries of that club lol ... Hopefully we can be in the top 100 clubs ...
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

https://www.facebook.com/Austin.Uhrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down