International Clean Racers Club [ICRC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beosha here...

3 posters

Go down

Beosha here... Empty Beosha here...

Post  Beosha Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:46 pm

GamerTag Beosha, real name Ken, and I don't answer to "hey, you!". Smile I live in southeastern Pennsylvania, and am probably well above the average age of our members at 51.

I've been playing Forza since version 2, and have played various other racing sims as well. I've done some amateur motor sports, but, well, "other sports beckoned."

I have a preference for well-prepared cars in the lower classes and like wheel-to-wheel racing rather than drifting, drag, or "car games" like tag and soccer. Not that there's anything wrong with those amusements, they just don't float my boat.

Beosha

Back to top Go down

Beosha here... Empty Hi Ken

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:01 pm

I m pretty much the same way with racing ... i love a good close race without people using me as a rail or temporary wall for them to ride around like skateboard or using my rear bumper as a braking assist lol ... conversely, i do enjoy a little cat mouse every now and again ... or tuning crappy looking cars and putting a boat load of horsepower in them ... I love it when my Nissan Micra finishes ahead of a Mclaren or Ferrari ... ahhhh ... adds a nice touch haha ... im lookin forward to racing with ya ..

Austin
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

https://www.facebook.com/Austin.Uhrick

Back to top Go down

Beosha here... Empty Re: Beosha here...

Post  Beosha Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 pm

"The bodywork on *my* car is not there to help *you* get around the track faster." While contact *will* occur in close races, it should be incidental and accidental...

Beosha

Back to top Go down

Beosha here... Empty Ha

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Lol Nicely put
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

https://www.facebook.com/Austin.Uhrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Beosha Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:48 am

For an example of "incidental and accidental" taken a bit too far, see the start of any race in career mode. Often I find that I must accept that some idiot AI is going to hit me, and just position myself so I'm not damaged, pushed off the track, etc. But the rubbing in turn 1, absent the hit as the AI uses your bumper to stop, is not usually what I would call unsportsmanlike.

Beosha

Back to top Go down

Post  davhudson Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Sounds like I am a couple of months behind you at 50. Perhaps there should be senior section ;-)

Here's hoping I do not suffer any "senior moments" on track.

davhudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum