International Clean Racers Club [ICRC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions/Suggestions

+2
ChimpEye72
Saizyn
6 posters

Go down

Questions/Suggestions Empty Questions/Suggestions

Post  Saizyn Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:12 am

Hi! First, let me say Thanks for setting up an outside forum. The topic on FM.net was getting a bit garbled. I've got a couple quick questions for the masses, and a few suggestions for the forum. Please feel free to bash/flame if I'm being an idiot, or stepping over bounds.

1. Private forum for ICRC members only right? Can we set a requirement to use your Xbox GT as your username, and have the moderator(s) of the forums ensure that all registered users are actually members of the club?

2. To extend on #1, if we want to allow anyone to join the forums, I'd suggest creating a "secure" zone in the forum settings that registered members can only access, and also a broader lockout to registered members that may be of another racing club. This idea is mostly for the future of the club, so its nothing to jump right onto, but something to think about.

3. Have you (DaAznKnight) messaged the club owner and regional reps, to let them know this exists, and see if they can perhaps shoot a mass club message to everyone to share the information?

Yea. for the moment that's all I have. I'll edit/reply to add more as/if I think of them.

Saizyn

Back to top Go down

Questions/Suggestions Empty Re: Questions/Suggestions

Post  ChimpEye72 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:37 am

How about 2 separate sub-forums for tuning and paints.

These could even be broken down further i.e. drift / race tunes etc or fantasy / replica / original paints.

ChimpEye72

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullitthead Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:08 pm

I agree, I think tuning/paint forums would be a good idea. It would be nice to be able to go there for some tuning advice if you run across a problem with a particular tune.

Bullitthead

Back to top Go down

Post  Voodoo 962 Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Yeah sounds like a plan, I've already run into a couple of problems with car tuning. One is that I'm really not very good at tuning, and the other is that half the time, when I've downloaded a supposedly "fast" setup from a "proper" tuners storefront, it turns out to be trash anyway.

*I hope you American guys appreciate that I used the word "trash" where I would normally use "rubbish", in an effort to improve my international communication skills! Haha!

Voodoo 962

Back to top Go down

Post  Quantum Cyclist Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Voodoo 962 wrote:Yeah sounds like a plan, I've already run into a couple of problems with car tuning. One is that I'm really not very good at tuning, and the other is that half the time, when I've downloaded a supposedly "fast" setup from a "proper" tuners storefront, it turns out to be trash anyway.

*I hope you American guys appreciate that I used the word "trash" where I would normally use "rubbish", in an effort to improve my international communication skills! Haha!

That's awesome....................I mean brilliant! I'm glad you are going to get that fixed.....................I mean sorted.

Quantum Cyclist

Back to top Go down

Post  ThirdEyeGirl Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:18 am

Quantum Cyclist wrote:
Voodoo 962 wrote:Yeah sounds like a plan, I've already run into a couple of problems with car tuning. One is that I'm really not very good at tuning, and the other is that half the time, when I've downloaded a supposedly "fast" setup from a "proper" tuners storefront, it turns out to be trash anyway.

That's awesome....................I mean brilliant! I'm glad you are going to get that fixed.....................I mean sorted.

Well I can't speak for the rest of the Americans... But I for one understand both sides of the pond for the most part. Wink

Btw... I think most everybody is already using their GT as their username anyways. At least from what I can tell.
ThirdEyeGirl
ThirdEyeGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum