International Clean Racers Club [ICRC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So my very first NACR race and guess what......

4 posters

Go down

So my very first NACR race and guess what...... Empty So my very first NACR race and guess what......

Post  LeakBlack Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 am

A few of us decide to tackle the new German track with some overly aggressive Chevy Colts.

Imagine trying to babysit someone else's kid with downs syndrome and you get the idea of what this car is like.

I manage to hold my own into turn 1.... giving up my line to let one of my fellow clean racers back on the track.

Then comes the long strait into turn 2.

Under estimating the braking power of the beast I brake early....and hard.

Then all of a sudden....BOOM.

My retard gets pile drived through the back of the turn and into the sand where it made a new home for a few moments.

All the while I look and see the other 4 clean racers that were behind me trying their hardest to regain control while trying even harder to not call me a son of a bitch for my formula one inspired brake check.

After all was said and done.

I'm now in last place by a few days, and I hold the crown as the dirtiest racer in the club....

Thanks Chevy.
LeakBlack
LeakBlack

Back to top Go down

So my very first NACR race and guess what...... Empty Re: So my very first NACR race and guess what......

Post  Beosha Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:49 pm

So, umm, small nibbles instead of huge gulps? Smile

Beosha

Back to top Go down

So my very first NACR race and guess what...... Empty Re: So my very first NACR race and guess what......

Post  LeakBlack Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Yea I have a eating problem so that brings up a whole new set of challenges.... drunken

It probably wasn't the best idea to take a car I'd never driven onto a track I didn't know and have my mind made up on showing everyone how clean and fast I was....

We all got a good laugh out of it, and I left the race knowing that I'm a bonafide trend setter....

LeakBlack
LeakBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullitthead Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Yeah sorry about that LOL!! I was standing on the Mica brakes.....but it all just happened so fast Smile

Bullitthead

Back to top Go down

Post  ThirdEyeGirl Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Well at least you didn't miss your breaking point and run two of your fellow club mates off the track. Embarassed

Note to self: Don't pay attention to the car behind you when a 90 degree turn is coming up. Neutral
ThirdEyeGirl
ThirdEyeGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down