International Clean Racers Club [ICRC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF is Cruising......

5 posters

Go down

WTF is Cruising...... Empty WTF is Cruising......

Post  LeakBlack Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Can someone please explain this to me....

I got invited to a cruising lobby not knowing what it was exactly.

Next thing I know were at Fujimi with 25 laps to go and I'm 2k feet in front of everyone.

Is it really what it sounds like.....you just cruise?

I mean if thats your thing then mad respect, but man thats some boring shit.

That's like telling everyone in gears to meet at the frag grenades so we can look at eachothers guns....

I just don't get it main.
LeakBlack
LeakBlack

Back to top Go down

WTF is Cruising...... Empty Re: WTF is Cruising......

Post  Karma0013 Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Heh idk man , I'm too competitive to just cruise so I feel ya , def doesn't make me any better but competition needs to be there for me to stay interested. Maybe the dudes are so good at the game that racing isn't fun anymore? Once I got good at slaughtering zombies in The old call of duty, it got boring so I would just run around with cheap guns to see how long I could last , then I got good at that so whenever I played after that was just to keep my wife alive

Wierd story , different game , possibly same concept? Who knows =)

25 laps? Good lord my camber would eat my tires up =/

Karma0013

Back to top Go down

Post  Voodoo 962 Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Cruising is ok, especially if you want to line up some nice arty group photos, and generally take time to admire each others' cars. Don't know if I have the constitution to take 25 laps of FK though. 2 and a half laps is often enough to tide me over! Haha

Voodoo 962

Back to top Go down

Post  Saizyn Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:00 am

Photo shoots... Thats pretty much what cruising is for.

T10 uses a "Cruiser" race to be able to run a few laps and talk to the players and not have to worry about hitting a perfect line. Some guys I've chatted with like to cruise just so they can sit back and do some burnouts, or short corner "races" that aren't available as a drag or short track model (like the area from the tunnel to the town on the Japanese drift track)

Mostly its for photo shoots. And showing off your really snazzy Naruto paint job.

Saizyn

Back to top Go down

Post  ThirdEyeGirl Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Ok... I enjoy a pretty car as much as the next girl. But I'm here to race (ask leak he knows Razz). Racing is the only form on competition that I enjoy. I don't like any other kind. So when I join a lobby, it better be for serious racing. Razz
ThirdEyeGirl
ThirdEyeGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum