International Clean Racers Club [ICRC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeakBlack, Your friendly club Rival expert.

3 posters

Go down

LeakBlack, Your friendly club Rival expert. Empty LeakBlack, Your friendly club Rival expert.

Post  LeakBlack Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Currently ThirdEyeGirl and myself are in a super heated battle to be at the top of the club Rival LBs.

If you're intrested in joining our not so friendly game of "who's the fastest", feel free to spend the next 2 days of your life running the same lap over and over and over and over and over again, just to watch our caspers take the last turn in front of you.

Seriously if you have any questions or just want to get talked bad to, Add me to your xbox FL and let the games begin suckaaa.

*note
Neither ThirdEyeGirl or myself will tolerate anyone beating our times by more then 2 seconds. Violating this rule will get you kicked from the club. Thanks and have a glorious day.
LeakBlack
LeakBlack

Back to top Go down

LeakBlack, Your friendly club Rival expert. Empty LOL

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Ya i think I was involved in beating some of your guys's times ... couple of them by 2seconds ... hope youre not mad haha ... but conversely youve stomped my ass on a few of those tracks as well ... it all comes out to be pretty even and close ... I look forward to making you my .... Friend lol
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

https://www.facebook.com/Austin.Uhrick

Back to top Go down

LeakBlack, Your friendly club Rival expert. Empty Re: LeakBlack, Your friendly club Rival expert.

Post  LeakBlack Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:24 pm

TeamGreenZX10 wrote:Ya i think I was involved in beating some of your guys's times ... couple of them by 2seconds ... hope youre not mad haha ... but conversely youve stomped my ass on a few of those tracks as well ... it all comes out to be pretty even and close ... I look forward to making you my .... Friend lol

You dont know it but you just pissed my wife off because I have a date with your ghost tonight.

Also as the rule states, I politely ask that you now remove yourself from the club.

By 2 seconds eh.......I must have been sleepy.

Oh and if you get a race going tonight, hit me up, I might join.....unless I'm having a hard time beating your lap, then just don't bother me.

I love you,
LeakBlack

LeakBlack
LeakBlack

Back to top Go down

LeakBlack, Your friendly club Rival expert. Empty ha

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Lol ... im sure youve prolly already beatin it ... I also focus alot on track days ... I like to weave in and out of traffic and I try really hard for that perfect lap with all the traffic ... see ya on tonight prolly
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

https://www.facebook.com/Austin.Uhrick

Back to top Go down

LeakBlack, Your friendly club Rival expert. Empty Re: LeakBlack, Your friendly club Rival expert.

Post  Nebraska805 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Leak - i see great fun ahead. Smile
Nebraska805
Nebraska805

Back to top Go down

Post  LeakBlack Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Nebraska805 wrote:Leak - i see great fun ahead. Smile

Oh yea?

Well I see dead people.

And you want to know what they say?

Fun is an understatement.....

We're going to have a fucking Blast!!

We've been racing in the evening, 9pm central

Be there or be square, oh and leave your training wheels at home, because we do it doggy style.
LeakBlack
LeakBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down