International Clean Racers Club [ICRC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tip for rivals mode

+3
R74NN
SiBoN xB
Karma0013
7 posters

Go down

A tip for rivals mode Empty A tip for rivals mode

Post  Karma0013 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:15 am

If you want to make lots of money in rivals mode, just barely beat your bounty and the bounty will keep increasing until capped allowing you to collect many bounties by slightly improving your performance.

If you set your best lap possible on a 500cr bounty your going to have a really rough time collecting that next bounty

Cheers and I hope this helps for those of you that need some extra credits

Karma0013

Back to top Go down

A tip for rivals mode Empty Re: A tip for rivals mode

Post  SiBoN xB Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:41 am

Nice tip that m8 and heres me going hell for leather round the track Very Happy

SiBoN xB

Back to top Go down

Post  R74NN Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:22 am

Yup, this is definitely true, however if you are not aiming for the top places, where the bounty is like 50K+ CR, it doesn't matter much in my opinion, since (uncorfimed) it seems to me if you post a new time and jump over several positions you get compensated for it. It is visible as "Winnings" on the checkout screen after race, and those numbers are usually much greater than actual bounty.

R74NN

http://www.tomshane.cz

Back to top Go down

Post  Saizyn Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:24 am

I've noticed that as well, but I don't think the math adds up like Karma is saying. If you jump 1500 places with one or two laps, and you get paid, for example, 10k bounty... you lost out on several lap times that could net you 500 to 2500 credits a shot.

Myself, The first and second lap around a track, I'll do a mediocre job... beat the opponent given, finish, and repeat. Unless its a track that I have to force myself to go slower on.. then I just smash out the best lap I can get in two or three laps and start working on the top times on the leaderboard. Even then, 25k per bounty, if I can swing it, I'll only beat them by a thin margin and repeat the process until I get utterly tired of the track.

That's the hardest part... staying with the track until you've got it whipped into submission. Especially with some of the higher classed cars. If you're not used to racing that Panoz, you're going to have a hell of a time getting a top 1k time.

Saizyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma0013 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:38 pm

I was hoping that massive gains would be compensated, but after taking care to run a clean lap around the nurburgring full circuit in the radikal sr8 ( one of my fav cars ) it jumped me some 10,000 spots but still only paid the 2500cr bounty it promised ( other xp and cr for difficulty aside) and it being right around an 8 min lap I wasn't really eager to run it again for 25k =(

Karma0013

Back to top Go down

A tip for rivals mode Empty ...

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:49 pm

its just money ... it doesnt cost alot to upgrade cars if your affinity is above a 4 ... id rather put in a scorcher for 2 laps get into the top 10% and move on to the next race ... but thats just me ... i dont care about money lol ... i have 2mil right now and i have everything that i want pretty much... but like I said thats just me Smile
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

https://www.facebook.com/Austin.Uhrick

Back to top Go down

Post  LeakBlack Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Yea the game needs a money pit.

I'm sure if you have a lot of cars you fancy you can probably find a way to throw away 3mil in a heart beat.

But for those of us who only have a few favorite and/or the top cars for each PI rating, money has no real value in game.

IMO I don't understand the free upgrades past 4 affinity.

Maybe we're supposed to save up 999,999,999 to purchase one of the over rated unicorns off the AH, who knows......
LeakBlack
LeakBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:18 pm

as much as i LOVE free parts ... Turn 10 dropped the ball there ... I dont even level my affinity past 4 or 5 (on purpose) ... Out of a level 50 of Affinity ... free parts should be like level 25 ... thats just my opinion... ... and Ill never by a unicorn ... what do you get ... spend a sh1t ton of money to get a (no offense) but a gay looking emblem ... its great if youre a girl aka ThirdEye haha
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma0013 Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Ya it's just a tip for people like me that are gonna want to snag the 2 cheevos for owning all ferraris on disc one (specially coz I'm a Ferrari fan) and the one for the 3 most expensive cars which just at a glance is gonna cost me 20 mil + and only being at 5 mil now , I'm squeezin every cent outta rivals lol

Karma0013

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:17 am

Just make sure you snag every Ferrari that comes across your way for free in career mode after leveling up ... I'll even trade you some of my ferraris if i have any ... Im sure we can work out some good deals and trades if I have anything ya want ... let me know what you need still
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

Back to top Go down

Post  ThirdEyeGirl Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:26 am

TeamGreenZX10 wrote:as much as i LOVE free parts ... Turn 10 dropped the ball there ... I dont even level my affinity past 4 or 5 (on purpose) ... Out of a level 50 of Affinity ... free parts should be like level 25 ... thats just my opinion... ... and Ill never by a unicorn ... what do you get ... spend a sh1t ton of money to get a (no offense) but a gay looking emblem ... its great if youre a girl aka ThirdEye haha

Well sadly the unicorn ones are the only girly emblems, so yeah, of course I use that as mine. Very Happy
But than I was lucky. I had the VIP FM3 save game transfer that gave me three unicorns at start. So I'm good on that. Though I would like more so I can change up my emblem once in awhile. Wink
ThirdEyeGirl
ThirdEyeGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down