International Clean Racers Club [ICRC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals Mode

+2
Karma0013
TeamGreenZX10
6 posters

Go down

Rivals Mode Empty Rivals Mode

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:20 am

Hey quick question ... is anyone else having a problem with Rivals mode .... Where the absolute instant I cross the finish line to start a new lap its starts out as a "dirty" lap before I even have a chance to go off road or anything... hmm
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

https://www.facebook.com/Austin.Uhrick

Back to top Go down

Rivals Mode Empty Re: Rivals Mode

Post  Karma0013 Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:29 am

I have had this happen to me quite a few times, pretty frustrating to have to run a whole lap just to get a fresh start, maybe we need to all go post in the support forums @ the official site to get this looked at (glad it's not just me lol)

Karma0013

Back to top Go down

Post  Shivva771 Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:15 am

I know if ye go off the track or make contact in the last section of the previous lap it will 'dirty' your current lap. It's to prevent corner cutting etc on the previous lap to get an added boost on the run up to start your lap. Is this maybe what you have been experiencing?

Shivva771

http://www.TF-images.com

Back to top Go down

Rivals Mode Empty hmm

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:10 am

You know what ... you could totally be right ... cuz, like I'll look up there and see the "Dirty" symbol and stop caring about my lap and not really paying attention - basically just screwin around till i get back to the Start Line lol ... thanks for the heads up ... what they SHOULD do... is initially start Rivals mode at the beginning of the last sector... cuz by the time you get to the Start Line you'll have warm tires and speed built up... where are the ppl with good ideas when they are doing focus groups lol ... take the day off?
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

Back to top Go down

Post  LeakBlack Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:22 pm

The game is recognizing your modded controller...

Try not cheating?

Shocked
LeakBlack
LeakBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:06 pm

LeakBlack wrote:The game is recognizing your modded controller...

Try not cheating?

Shocked
Ew...never lol...
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

Back to top Go down

Post  Saizyn Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:56 am

The above stated reason is a tried and true "dirty" lap when you cross the line.

The other reason could be that you have taken damage in the previous lap. For some reason if your car is not nearly pristine at the end of a lap, it will count as dirty. I've had this happen with some of the R class Rival races (gah, I hate those cars)

Saizyn

Back to top Go down

Post  ThirdEyeGirl Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:57 pm

TeamGreenZX10 wrote:You know what ... you could totally be right ... cuz, like I'll look up there and see the "Dirty" symbol and stop caring about my lap and not really paying attention - basically just screwin around till i get back to the Start Line lol ... thanks for the heads up ... what they SHOULD do... is initially start Rivals mode at the beginning of the last sector... cuz by the time you get to the Start Line you'll have warm tires and speed built up... where are the ppl with good ideas when they are doing focus groups lol ... take the day off?

Well Green, Turn 10 is based here in WA so it's fair to say that Washingtonians comprise those focus groups. And I got to say, most Washingtonians are freaking idiots when it comes to driving. :/
ThirdEyeGirl
ThirdEyeGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down