International Clean Racers Club [ICRC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hydro wasul

2 posters

Go down

hydro wasul Empty hydro wasul

Post  hydro wasul Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:54 am

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen Smile
I am Christian from Germany, 26 years old and i use controller, ABS only, manual w clutch. Looking forward to good races and rivals challenges. See you on the track

hydro wasul

Back to top Go down

hydro wasul Empty Hi

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Hey ... I noticed that you said ABS ... Just a small tip... racing without ABS will generally let you brake alot deeper in some/most cases ... its just hard to get used to but when we are all racing together its not about winning or even finishing ... take the time when we play together to experiment with new cars or techniques Smile we're here to have fun and make all of us better
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

https://www.facebook.com/Austin.Uhrick

Back to top Go down

hydro wasul Empty Re: hydro wasul

Post  hydro wasul Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 pm

yea i will do that, i was spending the weeks before forza 4 in forza 3, trying to get used to manual with clutch. took me some time...
now that this works, ABS will be next (also driving R class without traction control)
the biggest problem with it is i almost always lock up the brakes when braking hard and if i try to brake earlier i do it way too early Smile

hydro wasul

Back to top Go down

hydro wasul Empty Re: hydro wasul

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum