International Clean Racers Club [ICRC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to ye all !

4 posters

Go down

Hello to ye all ! Empty Hello to ye all !

Post  Shivva771 Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:28 am

Just registered and the Forums look great!, good on you for taking the initiative and whipping them up. Smile

So hi all, my name is Tommy (gamertag is Shivva771) I'm 40 yrs old and live in Scotland. Very new to the Xbox 360 as I just bought it last week solely for playing Forza on so I'm still very much learning my way at the racing. Loving the Rivals mode and having a blast with the carees so far though.

Shivva771

http://www.TF-images.com

Back to top Go down

Hello to ye all ! Empty Re: Hello to ye all !

Post  SiBoN xB Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:49 am

Hi m8 and welcome feel free to add my gt SiBoN xB see you on track or rival mode Very Happy

SiBoN xB

Back to top Go down

Hello to ye all ! Empty Hello fellow racers

Post  ZeroTalent Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:07 am

Hello, I'm from the UK and a Forza Vet :-D. On a mission to find 'clean racer' lobbies - 16 player Forza 4 is mayhem.

Anyway, I play for fun but race clean, avoid collisions and don't care if I win or lose (mainly found at rear of the field!). If I do collide and it's my fault I'll give way.

I race with no assists and simulation steering, fave classes are A, B and C so if you have any lobbies setup feel free to throw an invite my way.

ZeroTalent

Back to top Go down

Hello to ye all ! Empty Hi

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:52 am

Hey Im Austin ... feel free to send me an invite whenever Im online ... Im alwways down for forza
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

https://www.facebook.com/Austin.Uhrick

Back to top Go down

Hello to ye all ! Empty Re: Hello to ye all !

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum