International Clean Racers Club [ICRC]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy NARC's

4 posters

Go down

Howdy NARC's Empty Howdy NARC's

Post  Shivva771 Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:20 am

Heya guys, I'm in the Euro section of the club but only recently got myself the Xbox360 purely for playing Forza hehe, If any of you want a punching bag for your Rivals challenges and have space on your friends list feel free to throw me friend request in game. My gamertag is the same as my username Shivva771 and the more the merrier for my Rivals/Friends list, really enjoying that aspect of the game.

Shivva771

http://www.TF-images.com

Back to top Go down

Howdy NARC's Empty Re: Howdy NARC's

Post  TeamGreenZX10 Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:21 am

you know what i really really like ... I can add a "favorite" that I dont have to add to my friends list, or my club and i can Stalk ---- I mean the game will keep track of (LOL) that person and compares after the race ... and rivals mode has def lived up to its name ... Every time i get a "Your now my bitch" message in my Rivals InBox, I curse... lol
TeamGreenZX10
TeamGreenZX10

https://www.facebook.com/Austin.Uhrick

Back to top Go down

Post  LeakBlack Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:56 am

TeamGreenZX10 wrote:you know what i really really like ... I can add a "favorite" that I dont have to add to my friends list, or my club and i can Stalk ---- I mean the game will keep track of (LOL) that person and compares after the race ... and rivals mode has def lived up to its name ... Every time i get a "Your now my bitch" message in my Rivals InBox, I curse... lol
LeakBlack
LeakBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Shivva771 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:04 am

Ah cheers!, I never realised about the Favourites option Smile

Shivva771

http://www.TF-images.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ThirdEyeGirl Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:37 pm

TeamGreenZX10 wrote:you know what i really really like ... I can add a "favorite" that I dont have to add to my friends list, or my club and i can Stalk ---- I mean the game will keep track of (LOL) that person and compares after the race ... and rivals mode has def lived up to its name ... Every time i get a "Your now my bitch" message in my Rivals InBox, I curse... lol

Yeah you and especially Leak don't like when you get that message when it were I who beat you. Razz
ThirdEyeGirl
ThirdEyeGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum