Tuners needed

Go down

Tuners needed

Post  Voodoo 962 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:42 am

This is an appeal to any decent FM4 tuners out there, who can do some competitive tuning setups for the ICRC Club Garage.

We need quality, relevant setups for circuit racing, drag racing, and drifting. We will also occasionally have special requirements for one-make-race type specification series. Please post here if you've got the skills with a virtual wrench and socket set tongue

Voodoo 962

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuners needed

Post  Karma0013 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 pm

I had a couple drag builds in there , but got removed some how , 2 circuit builds still in there , if anyone needs a specific class or drive train tuned , I can an almost perfect car setup within a couple hours , of course the downside is I'm the one doing the test driving and conditions / driving style may vary to the person trying to drive it

Sometimes tuning and test driving with my 270 degree steering wheel can sometimes lead to squirly handling for someone with a controller and the opposite for a free moving steering wheel , either way , whenever I spend the time tuning something , I'll drop it in the garage and if someone requests a specific build I'll get something together

Karma0013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum